Learning Alpaca

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

Of course - there's no one here to hear these words, but after almost a year of silence I have returned to this blog.
A lot has happened between February 07 and now - not the least of which is

WE'RE ON A FARM!!!


Yep... we've bought a gorgeous 13 acre place about 20 minutes out of town. I've spent the last 8 months working on my bosses farm 4 days a week, Blockbuster one or two days a week and any spare time trying to get the farm up to scratch. And there's a long way to go :-(.

My employment status has changed now. I'm actually set up as a contractor. Most of my work is still at Southern Alpacas but now I also do work for other people. This can be anything, from helping shear, to training, inoculations and vitamins and helping beginner alpaca owners to set up their farm a little better..... so if you need help or advice, perhaps you can ask a question in the comments.

No photos at the moment... this is simply a notice of return :-)

More soon!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home