Learning Alpaca

Friday, October 20, 2006

An Introduction

Hello there, and welcome to my small corner of blogger.

This blog is mostly about my adventures in the world of Alpacas.

Three weeks ago I woke up and realised that I was getting no closer to my dream of having a small alpaca farm. So I did something a little nuts. I quit my fun, comfortable job and asked Southern Alpacas, who agists our ( my partner and I ) alpacas if they would teach me more about alpacas in return for me working for them for free on their property - a kind of unofficial apprenticeship. And they agreed.

Now 4 days a week I get t
o work with perhaps the cutest and most fascinating animal on Earth - the alpaca.
What I thought I would share here is the things I have learnt, observed or thought about in connection with alpacas and alpaca farming.

I hope you'll join me in the journey.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home